Mentoring Consultants guide practitioner candidates through the Energy Psychology Certification program. They maintain contact with candidates from the start of the program through reviewing and providing feedback on the 15 case histories they submit for the "Demonstrating Your Skills" section. The requirements for being a Mentoring Consultant are as follows:
- Successful completion of the Energy Psychology certification course.
- Maintain your Trainer/Mentor status with EFT Universe or Energy Psychology Certification.
- Approval by and an invitation from EFT Universe.
Mentoring is designed to require about 5 hours in total per candidate over the course of 12-18 months and involves:
- A welcome phone/Skype/Zoom call to them when they start the course, and answering any questions they might have. This can be an individual or group call.
- Monthly 15 to 30 minute coaching call with each of your candidates at the start of each module through "Demonstrating Your Skills" section. Make sure they’re progressing through the modules.
- Reviewing and providing feedback on the candidate's cases when they’re going through "Demonstrating Your Skills".
- Posting at least monthly on the Energy Psychology certification facebook page.
- Hosting one Skills Practice Call per quarter on Zoom; You can choose any EP technique to practice with students and answering questions as needed.